T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Eagle Ultraforce and ACS software. I just had to upgrade my computer to Windows 10 because Corel no longer supported the platform I was on. Now my ACS software Won’t work. So , I can’t cut anything. It does not even recognize my fob. How do I remedy this. I can’t even find a contact email for knk to ask. I know she took over the cutters from ACS.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the sorfware working but I cant get the computer to recognize the cutter. It has no ports listed in the port management section of the cutter setup. This is so frustrating. I cant even go back to windows 7 because it didn't do a restore before it installed windows 10. Any ideas? You have been so helpful.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried reinstalling 7, I have the disk and all needed information but Windows will not allow you to install 7 over 10. I will try some other software or the links provided.
Thank you

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have the program for The cutter. They sent me new drivers for windows 7 over the internet and they were sorry to say never backed up. I never thought I would not be able to get support for my machine. KNK took it over when Accugraphics died and I just have never had a problem with it in Years and years. Great little cutter just no drivers for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.