T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Eagle Ultraforce and ACS software. I just had to upgrade my computer to Windows 10 because Corel no longer supported the platform I was on. Now my ACS software Won’t work. So , I can’t cut anything. It does not even recognize my fob. How do I remedy this. I can’t even find a contact email for knk to ask. I know she took over the cutters from ACS.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
right-click on the programs icon and look for something like 'compatibility',
then click that and run through the process (keep doing it for all the options and pray one works)

try running windows 7 in a virtual machine like oracles virtualbox (free)
keep your windows 7 serial numbers written down somewhere

or if you have an older laptop leave it as windows7,
and just turn off the internet on it and use it as a dedicated cutting laptop (or buy a cheap used one)

or download make the cut and see if it works, then purchase it if it does

post your query here as well

EDIT:
according to this the eagle's work with make the cut, and the forum above says mtc works in windows10

EDIT @:
check this post

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the sorfware working but I cant get the computer to recognize the cutter. It has no ports listed in the port management section of the cutter setup. This is so frustrating. I cant even go back to windows 7 because it didn't do a restore before it installed windows 10. Any ideas? You have been so helpful.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
try signblazer (free) and see if one of the listed cutters work with your cutter (like blackcat, copam, redsail, etc.)

try some generic hgpl drivers here

download oracle's virtual box here, and install windows 7 (hopefully you kept your code, or just reinstall when the timer runs out)
then re-install your program there (ensure you have share on)

or, setup a dual-boot with windows 7

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have the program for The cutter. They sent me new drivers for windows 7 over the internet and they were sorry to say never backed up. I never thought I would not be able to get support for my machine. KNK took it over when Accugraphics died and I just have never had a problem with it in Years and years. Great little cutter just no drivers for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.