T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cafepress does black shirts now.

I signed up for eshirt looking for more color choices. However I'm not impressed with the ease of use of their site or customer support. I cannot find answers to questions on the site and when I email customer support they are not prompt about getting back to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nocturnaloner said:
You know, I was at CP just the other day, and they have a page explaining how to design your files for black, but for the life of me, I can't find the black t-shirt item to select. Any chance you can give me a link?
I don't know if this link will help you or not - http://www.cafepress.com/cp/services/newblack

If you are trying to add a poduct the black shirt option will only show up if the image you selected is a transparent image. That may be why you are not seeing it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did just get a response from eshirt btw. Their response -

"Thank you for contacting E-shirt.com.

At this time our printing process for E-shirt apparel is only possible on light colored items. We only have white, ash, natural, light blue and yellow available in unisex tees. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The white area around your image will not show up on the final product. The transfers we use for our shirts are transparent. Any area of your image that is white or transparent will show through in the color of the shirt.

If you have further questions, please let me know."

There home page shows dark colored shirts so I don't know why they are not available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.