T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, just signed up to the forums. I'm also very curious about e-shirt.com. I'm looking into getting shirts made for our forum, and using a fulfillment service would be a great help. Has anyone seen an example of their print quality?

On the other hand, since it looks like the majority of forum members are going to want a black shirt, it seems like screen printing is a must. Do any of the fulfillment services offer screen printing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
jesustogs said:
Cafepress does black shirts now.

I signed up for eshirt looking for more color choices. However I'm not impressed with the ease of use of their site or customer support. I cannot find answers to questions on the site and when I email customer support they are not prompt about getting back to me.
You know, I was at CP just the other day, and they have a page explaining how to design your files for black, but for the life of me, I can't find the black t-shirt item to select. Any chance you can give me a link?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.