T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I've seen a few e-shirt stores, but wasn't impressed.

They also sent out a lot of spam emails to attract new members, which I didn't think was a cool move.

If it's free though, it couldn't hurt for you to try out the various services and see which one best fits your needs.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
You also have to remember that not all customers will think that direct garment printing is crappy (many will prefer it over heat press).

I don't think any of the online t-shirt fulfillment companies that I've tried have "crappy" printing.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
They are not "crappy"...just not the quality of silk screened shirts in my opinion.
I just wanted to clarify, since you did say it was crappy in your original post :)

I too prefer screen printed t-shirts, but that doesn't mean that customers won't buy quality printed shirts with whatever method. I've had repeat customers buy direct garment printed shirts (cafepress), flock printed shirts (spreadshirt), dye subbed shirts (zazzle) and screen printed shirts.

We have a lot of people that print using many different methods on the forum :) Even screen printing can come out "crappy" if not done correctly.

I agree that the quality of direct to garment printing is definitely improving.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Rodney, it looks like you live on this forum. You have at least one comment in pretty much every post on this site.
What can I say, I love t-shirts and have lots of opinions :D (plus, I do sort of run the site ;))

Crappy wasn't the appropriate term. The printing methods are a personal preference. Mine just happens to be Screen Printing.
No problem :) Everyone has their preferences.

As long as we're not trashing someone else's printing method of choice, we're all good.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Hello,

I know this is an old thread but I have a request if anyone else out there uses e-shirt... does anyone have an email or direct phone number for them. Their contact page only has an in-house form and I have yet to receive any replies. I use CP and Zazzle and threw a few shirt up on e-shirt way back when... they usually send out payments by Paypal. Anyways, I didn't receive my last payment and I've searched the site for a number but can't find anything... so if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.

Cheers.
You can send one of the Senior Partners a Private Message on the forum here. They are a member of the forums and posted here recently.

Hope this helps :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.