T-Shirt Forums banner

E-commerce help

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  chosenfew 
I can only suggest what packages I have to you. I have a hosting account with Blue Host they have been excellent over the 5 years I've hosted with them. They allow multiple domain names. They also installed my security needs for me and have always been fast to answer any really dumb questions I've had. :) I then found a shopping cart tht I like that works on their server, they have it as an option to install from their control panel. I got a company that specializes in 'skins' for that shopping cart program and they did the work for under $200. So all in all my website only cost about $500 with all the security features and shopping cart and custom design. The shopping cart is really easy for me to update, you just fill out forms and upload your photos directly into the cart. Easy peasy! I love it. I'm...not sure if we can post our websites here and don't want to get my post wiped out for doing so but just take my username and put a .com behind it and you'll find my site if you want to take a look at what I have. I can give you more names and stuff if you want to use the same people I did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.