T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thinking of putting up an e bay store. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad)? Is it worth it after paying the e bay fees and the pay pal fees? Any input would be great. Thanks
It's a ripoff. Did it for a while, but the fees are wayyyy too high.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Its only worth it if you have items that will sell. Like novelty stuff. Other wise you end up losing money on fees for stuff you havnt sold. Ontop of that the profit margin is small after all the fees. probably better of at your local flea market on the weekends

·
Registered
17 Posts
EBAY has been gaining ground for me over the last year. It is slow going at first but then so is any web site starting out. You have to find a niche and go with it to make it work though. It doesn't work for everyone though. Good Luck. Connie in MT

·
Registered
36 Posts
flea market work well, but the you have to haggle.

ebay is low profit, and I think they're starting to lose ground so now they offer variations for the same price, meaning you can offer 1 design in several colors and sizes for the same price and i beliver this whole week they're doing a promo for free listing fees, so it may be a good time for you to try it out. good luck.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have been getting emails from ebay about once a month offering a number of free listings. So I guess if you were to try to take advantage those you might find out how ebay will work for you. or just list when they offer it to you cheap or free hehe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts