T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed that most members of this forum do not use the dye sub method of printing t shirt.

• is this because they have to be printed on tees with a polyester content of at least 50% and these are more expensive or is it difficult to source tee supliers?
  • Is the dye sub method just a better form of printing for digital images with many colors?
  • What would the price rage of a sub dye tee sell for compared to a normal heat transfer tee ($15 to $20 i hear for these) considering that the materials are more expensive?
I would have thought from reading the differences, that dye sub gives high quality images that fuses to the tee therfore have longgevity over normal heat pressed tees.

cheers

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: dye sub v normal heat transfer

form searching different sites i cant seem to get a poly tee for less that about $2.60 whereas i can find 100% cotton for as little as $1.20 thats 1/2 the price. the sub transfer paper also seems to be more expensive and as well as the sub ink? can you help me source some cheaper distributers please.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.