T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm having massive problems with this refillable pigment ink cartridge I got for my epson 1280, so I'm stuck with my dye based ink.

Does anyone know if there's ANY way to reduce or completely negate bleeding on wet tees? Has anyone found a method that allows them to work with the dye ink like lowering dpi or saturation or washing techniques. I've tried many and am stumped. :(

Also, the reason my spongeless refill cartidge isn't working is because the prints were turning out horribly, I asked the print dudes what I should do to fix it and they said to try taking out all the rubber stoppers. Now it prints out ZERO ink!! Does anyone know how to reset the pressure from scratch?

Any help or even links to help would be so, so much appreciated!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: Dye-Based Ink: Is there any hope???

wow, that sounds like a nightmare, im looking into gettin a 1280 with a bulk ink system, but im a bit nervous. what brand of refillable cartridge are you using? its not a bulk ink system is it?
p.s. im new to this but from what ive read it sounds like dye based inks are only good on certain materials. i hope everything works out for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts