T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I use soft strech pro transfers on 100% white gildan tees I use a sticky lint roller just before pressing to get rid of anything on the tee I then use a microfibre dust cloth to wipe over the transfer for any dust or dust threads, I even shine a light sideways to see if I can see any bits on the transfer and when I do I wipe them off, I then press my design only to see it ruined by all these marks? I've tried everything I don't know what to do, I have carpet in my room but I hover everyday I clean everything in my room I don't see how this still gets onto my designs even after wiping? I really need help otherwise I feel like giving up? Any ideas thanks

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
I have had this happen at times and I think it is the electromagnetic pull(think balloon rub on the head of hair) We use a lint roller too and this really helps cut it down. The "charge" must be pulling it off from the area around the press?

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had this happen at times and I think it is the electromagnetic pull(think balloon rub on the head of hair) We use a lint roller too and this really helps cut it down. The "charge" must be pulling it off from the area around the press?
I think you could be right also thanks for taking the time to reply, what do you suggest I do? Also do you use a sticky lint roller on the actual transfer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.