T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I can't find on internet where can I buy durabrite ink. Like they don't sell it in bottles...

Weird thing is this link:
https://www.4inkjets.com/T774120OEM-Epson-Ink-Cartridge-Black-OEM

I am looking to buy in Europe, but it looks like Epson doesn't sell bottles or am I missing something?

Anybody knows whats up with this?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Durabrite is Epsons pigment based ink. As far as I am aware Epson only started selling bottle of ink when they launched the eco tank range.
In Europe the eco tank printers all use Claria dye ink, which is available in bottles here. Because of that I don't think they sell Durabrite by the bottle here.

For some reason it is common practice for Epson Europe to use Caria inks in printers that use Durabrite in the US.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Durabrite is Epsons pigment based ink. As far as I am aware Epson only started selling bottle of ink when they launched the eco tank range.
In Europe the eco tank printers all use Claria dye ink, which is available in bottles here. Because of that I don't think they sell Durabrite by the bottle here.

For some reason it is common practice for Epson Europe to use Caria inks in printers that use Durabrite in the US.
Thx for this, i went almost bananas googling for info.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Yea I know I can get Inks from different suppliers, but I was looking for Epson original Durabrite. I wonted to see how expensive those inks are.

But guess epson doesn't sell them...
Based on the price of the Claria ink (£7.50 for 70ml) against good unbranded dye ink ( £4.95 for 100ml) it is about twice the price.
I can't see the price differential between Durabrite and unbranded pigment ink being much different. Probably too much to have it shipped from the US.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Based on the price of the Claria ink (£7.50 for 70ml) against good unbranded dye ink ( £4.95 for 100ml) it is about twice the price.
I can't see the price differential between Durabrite and unbranded pigment ink being much different. Probably too much to have it shipped from the US.
Problem is you can only get black durabrite. Can't find rest of colors...

I don't have patience to play with chinese inks...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts