T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey evryone, Hey Rod. Well I have recieved answers 2 my ?'s So I have info on copyrights,printers, equiptment, I have frinds who'd be happy 2 let me have a rack in their store thank the Lord. I will be working on a website and other avenues 2 advertise on the web once I have more shirts completed. And I also will be street-vending in my area as well as surrounding cities and area's, where should I go after all this would probaly be my nxt ? Besides re-ivesting. Right now I'm thinkin' does cafepress carry heavy duty , durable T's or should I look elsewhere,or a wholesaler in general. I'd deeply appreciate any knowledgeable replys, thank you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx again Rod as what I'm attempting to accomplish, a durable t-shirt product with a design printed front that's colorful but won't fade easily and is not printed on a wimpy-flimsy T that will shrink so fast you'll either think you gained weight or your wearing your lil' brothers shirt. Do you remember the old adidas long-sleeve tops, maybe late 80's? Something reminicsent of that or close in graphics as 2 like something like Pelle-pelle but in my opinion better no disrepect 2 the much honored people at the adidas.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
as what I'm attempting to accomplish, a durable t-shirt product with a design printed front that's colorful but won't fade easily and is not printed on a wimpy-flimsy T that will shrink so fast you'll either think you gained weight or your wearing your lil' brothers shirt
Most screen printers (or plastisol transfer heat press printers) will be able to deliver a printed product like that. If you tell them what kind of blanks you want (or give them your specifics, they should be able to recommend a few brands).

You might want to buy some blank t-shirt samples of a few different brands and styles to you narrow down which YOU prefer. Hanes Beefy is a good place to start as any. Check out royalapparel.net, proclubinc.com, jerico sportswear, M&O Knits, and maybe a few others to see which you prefer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts