T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya,

I switched to Dupont inks yesterday for my F2100 , with switching yellow and magenta to Dupont p5000 series from epson inks.
I was already using white inks and it was working well(higher cleaning but alright), but with color inks, the color is not coming off as in the designs.
The Red/magenta shade is very pastel-like and coming like orange.

Any solution for this, do I need to flush my tubes after switching from Epson to Dupont ink? Is that a problem ??

Attaching images of how different it is.

The real file

@TABOB any help mate !! :()()

Registered
@TABOB any help mate !! :()()
a) have you actually tried to print this design with the Epson inks?
b) How does the nozzle check look like?

The other colors don't look right either (the skarf/collar for example), so I think the Magenta has ink starvation.
Did you use flushing solution before swapping the inks?

Try printing a solid block color #FFB3FF on a piece of paper.
Use the low resolution option and see how it looks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is how it lools with epson ink before changing inks
a) have you actually tried to print this design with the Epson inks?
b) How does the nozzle check look like?

The other colors don't look right either (the skarf/collar for example), so I think the Magenta has ink starvation.
Did you use flushing solution before swapping the inks?

Try printing a solid block color #FFB3FF on a piece of paper.
Use the low resolution option and see how it looks.

Here is how it looks with epson inks, with dupont I am getting Magenta as orange.

1. I did not flush the ink cause I was low on cyan and will receive it today.
2. Nozzle check gives very pastel carrot red color and lighter than what should be printed.

3. Will update after I clean the tubes as it will waste a lot of inks, need some beers after the work day to ease the pain of loosing so much ink 馃槢 and I guess need to order 4 cleaning solutions cartridge to flush them up

Registered
1. I did not flush the ink cause I was low on cyan and will receive it today.
You shouldn't have done this. I told you remember?..."you need to flush all the inks".
Maybe I should have told you what happens if you don't.

3. Will update after I clean the tubes as it will waste a lot of inks, need some beers after the work day to ease the pain of loosing so much ink 馃槢 and I guess need to order 4 cleaning solutions cartridge to flush them up
Probably too late for just flushing...
I'd remove the yellow and magenta tubes, flush them manually, and replace the dampers.
Hopefully your printhead is still OK... and it does look like it is.

2. Nozzle check gives very pastel carrot red color and lighter than what should be printed.
Yeap... no much pigment is getting through. You have a clogged tube or filter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.