1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Do you know if there is a difference between:

the "DTG Bright Textile Inks" of colmanandcompany.com

Textile Bright Ink: Colman and Company - Discount Commercial Embroidery Supplies - Machine Embroidery Supplies Catalog

and the "DuPont Artistri Ink" of directdigitalsupply.com

Direct Digital Supply

or is it the same ink?

I also don't understand why directdigitalsupply.com doesnt have normal and light inks. I am going to get a DTG Kiosk II and I think i need each time a normal and light color of each ink except white, right?

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
yes the bright ink by coleman and company is different then the ink from direct digital supply. I believe direct digital supply is dupont, while I am not sure who makes the bright inks from coleman.

Also are you planning on running white ink in your kiosk 2? if so then you would not be using the light color, you would only be using the regular cmyk. Kiosk's that run only cmyk use the light colors, while the kiosk with white only runs four channels of color which is the normal cmyk.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: ecafe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope this helps :)
yes thank you :):)

Also are you planning on running white ink in your kiosk 2? if so then you would not be using the light color, you would only be using the regular cmyk. Kiosk's that run only cmyk use the light colors, while the kiosk with white only runs four channels of color which is the normal cmyk.
alright, so all the "light" color bottoms will be felt up with white?

yes the bright ink by coleman and company is different then the ink from direct digital supply. I believe direct digital supply is dupont, while I am not sure who makes the bright inks from coleman.
So I guess u are advising me to use direct digital? :)

Thank you again,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts