T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

I have been working on a political campaign called Lets Finish This, the shirt is shown below. I was wondering if anyone had a advice on a technique to sell this shirt or what they think of this message.

"THIS IS NOT A CALL TO ARMS....THIS IS A CALL FOR UNITY
We are as deeply polarized and divided as a nation today as we were at the dawn of the Civil War, and we ignore this danger at our own peril. This is a call....no, a scream to those people and institutions in power who are willing to be brave enough, along with us, the citizens of America to understand, to really understand that tomorrow, whether as a person or nation, is promised to no one. We had to fight to achieve our own nation, and we've continually had to compromise to maintain it. No nation has ever flourished while it devolves....it is up to us."

Thank You!!!

H

·
Banned
30 Posts
Re: Lets Finish This campaign

Consider focusing your business on plastisol heat transfers.
Advantages are low startup cost (shirt press, cap press, and shoe leather ! )
Lots of prospects locally (business, churches, events, athletics)
Low overhead ( operate out of your home)
Reliable transfer printers can be found in all areas of the country.
Spend your time selling and transferring shirts & caps
Let experienced printers design and furnish transfers.
Keep it simple !

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Re: Lets Finish This campaign

This has already been discussed here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t116350.html

I won't get into the political aspect, since that's not my thing and this is not a political forum. That said, I think it looks like an aggressive shirt. From a marketing standpoint, I don't think you're going to find opposing sides both willing to wear the shirt. So pick a side and market towards that group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts