T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I printed out some graphics on my C88 using dye sublimation ink, however the prints were dull and they would not transfer to my surface. I cleaned my printer heads, etc. What could be the problem?

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
dye sub prints are dull when printed...and when pressed on 100% polyester, the color comes out....if your prints wont transfer...make sure you are printing on the correct side of the paper..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that the printouts are suppose to not sharp, but my printouts are coming out with some of the colors not as vibrant and basically a pink/orange colors instead of the colors of the graphic.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
make sure your carts are full! depending on your printer there are setting in the advanced setting mode, try increacing your contrast setting will get more bang. also make sure you use the britghter white side. we have been using epson presentation paper "matte" (s041062) with great results and you can get it at staples. good luck

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
cleaning of the print heads does not automatically clean them at first...do not do a cleaning more that 2-3 times...then wait a couple hours and do a nozzle check...upon re-reading yout initial post....it sounds like you may have a clogged nozzle...is the nozzle check clean? and if still a problem...call sawgrass they are very good at helping...

charles

·
Registered
104 Posts
We have found that the right combination of ink, paper and temp settings has significant impact on the colors and vibrancy. Once you find the right combination stick to it. Just changing the brand of paper can throw the colors out of whack.

www.on-linejerseys.com

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
what ink? ...sublijet has a icc profile that comes with it... Artainium, you have to make the adjustments yourself to get the ICC profile..your vendor should supply you with that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts