T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this site have a trade show calendar for upcoming direct to garment printing?

We may be in a position by the end of this year to add another DTG Printer and I'd like to see as many as I can first hand. Experience has shown me exactly what to look for, listen for and questions to ask this time around.

I am in SE Michigan and looking to see what my options are for attending this years shows.

Best regards,
Mark

·
Registered
37 Posts
Does anyone know if it is worth going to the NBM show in Long Beach in August 2011 to see all of the different brands of DTG machines? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
You should see a lot of the major brands there. If you look at the exhibitor list for the show (Current List of Exhibitors | The NBM Show), you should see the companies for the Brother, DTG Digital, NeoFlex, iDot and FreeJet printers. Not sure if Kornit will have a printer in a booth.

Mark

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Thanks Harry! I'm planning a longer trip to the US and I want to pair it with a trade show visit.

Atlantic City would be fantastic since I have a lot of family members in Jersey.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Thanks Harry! I'm planning a longer trip to the US and I want to pair it with a trade show visit.

Atlantic City would be fantastic since I have a lot of family members in Jersey.
Biggest Polish community is Chicago. 2nd is Philly. 50 min away from AC.
I love to have you in AA.
However, you do not want to miss Long Beach.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts

While Long Beach ISS is a larger show, the Atlantic City show does have most of the same exhibitors. Just remember to bring a warm coat. March can be pretty cold in New Jersey, especially right by the ocean.

_

1 - 12 of 12 Posts