T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone, I just wanted to give a shout out to Mark and his crew at First Amendment T's in Erie PA. Mark was able to get our DTG HM1C up and running when we were unable to. Mark tore our machine down and then completely reassembled it and found multiple problems and was able to repair it on site. If you ever have problems with your machine and you need help, Mark is the one to go to!! We can't thank him enough for bringing our machine back to life! His crew is also fantastic, they gave us tips and tricks to save time, how to correctly pretreat and to make our prints better. check out the website www.fat-tee.com and see what Mark and his crew can do for you! Again thank you thank you thank you Mark and Crew at First Amendment T's!!!!!

· Registered
336 Posts
Much appreciated... Glad we can help out. I just wanted to change your mind about being fed up with DTG, Remember there is no such thing as lemon lol.

You should have no problems now, and if you need or have any questions please feel free to ask first, I will be more than willing to help out. Glad you guys were able to make the safe trip home with your machine.... now print some shirts lol

Thanks again, this truly puts a smile on my face and my employees! :):D:):D:):D:):eek::mad: < my employees BTW, 1 grumpy isn't so bad out of 9, but don't worry he is like that everyday lol just kidding.

· Registered
2,739 Posts
Mark is an absolute genius and a very hard worker. Its the reason he is so successful at what he does and I'm sure he's had some nights in the beginning that were tough. I'm sure with how many years you were in business you've had lots of challenges. Failure is not an option for this guy. Kudos to you bro will pass some fulfilment business to you

· Registered
2,739 Posts
Some nights? and lots of challenges? Everyday you learn something new if you have drive and determination... Work is just like a relationship... you get out of it, what you put in it. Thanks for the kind words! Anthony, I am sure you have the same philosophy buddy.

LOL yeah I know how you feel. Most of the time I'm a zombie lol. Kinds words and truth go hand in hand. I sure do buddy and thanks for helping them out.
@downtownsports no problem, sorry for the trouble with the shipping last time. Never again with usps. They've been so unreliable.

All I did was get you in touch with him. I know good people and reliable. I will always put you in touch with honest reliable people.

· Registered
9 Posts
I have been looking for tech for 2 days in my nearest area. I can't find one. I need help. I have dtg viper and I have 0001001D error. If someone who knows how to do it, I am very appreciated. I would come down to you. Please help if you have any contact. I live in NY.

· Registered
9 Posts
I opened it up and there's something sticking out. It's hitting the cartridge base. The carriage is not moving smoothly. If any who know how to do it, I would come to you. I really need to fix this asap. Thanks DTGPRINTERPARTS for info but if you know technician in NJ, NY, PA please tell me. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.