T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some advice, hopefully from current year 2014 - most of the info on this same subject is old and manufacturers may have adapted.

Printing DTG on regular 100% cotton, customers complaint about shrinkage of their T's. Even Ring Spun ones. Gildan's shrink up to 3" or more and deteriorates rappidly. My question to the more experienced DTG printers is... Are there any particular Brand, Ring Spun and affordable T-shirt where the shrinkage is minimal? I have printed quite few Hanes Nanos and haven't heard too many complaints. Can you tell me (us) what is your preference to avoid this issue? Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks
CD

· Registered
76 Posts
I gave up on Gildan. Keya gets good reviews but I haven't printed many. Hanes Nano's are good. My go to shirt is the PC61 from Sanmar. I haven't had a complaint on shrinking with these. They print good. Not as good as Keya or Nano's but Sanmar is local for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.