T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening everyone,

I've recently visited a company to get some DTG work done, and they damaged my order by printing everything the wrong size even though they were informed on the correct information and placement, they offered to replace my order free of charge and when I went to pick up the order, I noticed there were very obvious pre-treatment residue and heat press impression marks surrounding the prints.

Is there any advice you can provide me on what I can do? I have a meeting with them this month.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

You gave them the opportunity to make it right & they haven't, it's time to move on & find a printer who takes pride in their work.

All shops at some point in time experience an issue/issues with an order, but the customers of the good printers would never know because quality control picks it up well before they would even see it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
So you've already paId in full ? What payment method did you use & how long ago was the transaction processed ?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello there, hope you all are doing fine today!
In addition to what splathead said... to avoid washing the whole garment, you can try to remove the marks by spraing plain water on the edge of the prints and using a soft brush in one direction right after. Hang dry the t-shirts and the marks should be gone.
And... next time ask for a sample before placing the order?
Hope that helps!
e.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts