T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are using DTG brand printers (Coldesi). Up until recently the only ink supplier in Canada is no longer stocking DTG brand ink and pretreat. Im not super stoked about ordering it directly from Coldesi (Coleman & Co) in the US. Does anyone know of any Canadian distributor? Not opposed to using 'rebranded' Dupont ink if necesary.

· Registered
57 Posts
We are using DTG brand printers (Coldesi). Up until recently the only ink supplier in Canada is no longer stocking DTG brand ink and pretreat. Im not super stoked about ordering it directly from Coldesi (Coleman & Co) in the US. Does anyone know of any Canadian distributor? Not opposed to using 'rebranded' Dupont ink if necesary.
What is your concern with buying ink from Coldesi? The import time across the boarder? Shipping cost?

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My concern isnt necesarily the shipping cost or time. When I spoke to Coleman & Co. support, they suggested that shipments could be held and subject to duty. I read in another post that UPS charges outrageous brokerage. I couldnt get a clear answer on duties and fees.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts