T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i like on how they move there platen, up and down, and the three rods to hold and move the platen... just wondering if anyone is selling parts that is the same as that... anyone knows the name of the parts they use to hold and where to slide that platen?

do you have any idea how they do in moving there platen?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.