T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help pointing out directions what to do to resolve this error.

This error came about after ink charging was taking too long and powered the M2 down. Turned power back on and encountered this error.

Moved the printhead away from home position and power on machine and saw the moved back to home position. 'Cover Open' message was seen and on loading the printer, the error E065 xmotor was seen.

Anyone any suggestions please help

·
Registered
260 Posts
If an ink charge flag still exists on the machine (it didnt finish the ink charge for some reason), it will try to finish the ink charge every time the machine starts up. The best way to remove this is to send another ink charge and let this finish.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. I actually managed to get over this error through diagnostic mode and doing another ink charge. Thank you to Jerry and his technical team from Impressions Technology, Sydney Australia.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree. I actually managed to get over this error through diagnostic mode and doing another ink charge. Thank you to Jerry and his technical team from Impressions Technology, Sydney Australia.
can u guide with step by step procedure for diagnostics mode for ink charge.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You have to enter diagnostics mode/service mode. Intstruction is in your user manual. Need to reed documentation before using a machine.

Just press and hold simultaneously load+eject+up+right+down buttons, then turn on machine and wait until it initialize.
Than you have to manually load bed to the load sensor and press load button to get green diode.
After this go to the Menu-Cleaning-Ink charge-Enter. And wait for 5 minutes.
You have to be ready, that pump will charge a lot of inks or liqud.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You have to enter diagnostics mode/service mode. Intstruction is in your user manual. Need to reed documentation before using a machine.

Just press and hold simultaneously load+eject+up+right+down buttons, then turn on machine and wait until it initialize.
Than you have to manually load bed to the load sensor and press load button to get green diode.
After this go to the Menu-Cleaning-Ink charge-Enter. And wait for 5 minutes.
You have to be ready, that pump will charge a lot of inks or liqud.
HELLO LESCH,

How do I get out of Maintenance mode 2/diagnostics mode/service mode? My machine cannot go back into normal operational mode.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just tried that and still getting the same issue. I do Notice that on my screen it's reading "[KCMY] Discharged" and the power button light keeps blinking and when I try to load the platform it goes into "E065Err X Motor" error and won't load.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just tried that and still getting the same issue. I do Notice that on my screen it's reading "[KCMY] Discharged" and the power button light keeps blinking and when I try to load the platform it goes into "E065Err X Motor" error and won't load.
So you have to launch the ink charge from service mode.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts