T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ~!! I am Interesting T-Shirt inkjet Printer ,But I don't know <DTG Kiosk HM1>&<T-jet BLAZER > Which one is Better?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Both run different print heads and both are priced differencelty aren't they? Its hard to compare and say which one is better because it would depend on your business (like how much you do,etc).

Lots of people running the HM-1 without any problems. A fair few Blazer owners have complained about slow speeds though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
HI ~!! I am Interesting T-Shirt inkjet Printer ,But I don't know <DTG Kiosk HM1>&<T-jet BLAZER > Which one is Better?
Don't know about the Blazer, but I have a Kiosk HM1 that is doing great. Easy to use, easy to maintain. If you use it everyday, it is great. If it sits a lot, you have to run it to keep ink flowing or the head will clog. I hate wasting ink, but the alternative is a new $400 head.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I have to say, I have the HM1 and love it. I have had virtually no problems with my machine and have had it for over a year. I seen the blazer a couple of times at shows and the printspeed is pretty slow. I believe this is a firmware problem with the machine, and I think they were trying to get it fixed. I dont know if they have as of yet. When I seen the blazer at one of the shows my daughter and I waited to see how long it would take to print 3 shirts that were loaded already, and I literally sat there for 30 minutes waiting. It was a crazy long print time :)

Hey turbothreads, for future reference, you can get the r2400 printhead from compass micro for $275 which is much cheaper then Mesa :) Here is a link to their site CompassMicro.com , they are an authorized epson part dealer.

Reactions: artcover
1 - 5 of 5 Posts