T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hi ,error 005 is =CR Lock switch did not open!....
The lock switch is the tiny metal switch beside the capping station ,either it has sprung away from the plastic arm or your timeing is out ...see my previous post to reset the timeing.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ok to set the timeing of the K3..
Firstly position the carriage in the centre and then pull the mains plug out!
Next locate the adjustment screw in the side of the capping station through the casing,using a screwdriver turn the screw as follows until you hear a click from the CR switch ....4 turns anti-clockwise & then 2 and 3/4 clockwise,replug mains cable and power on the machine ,if you still get the errors you need to perform the sequence again until you hear the click directly on the 2 3/4 turn ......

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm having this issue today! Managed to sort my first error code E001 buy 'bending the microswitch a tiny bit as advised on a thread on this site, I then got E000 which i sorted using the WIC reset program, after that said it was complete and all ink pads were reset I get E005 now! Related to the CR switch I touched earlier on, someone on here said to adjust the capping station timing using a screwdriver which I think I did, now I'm getting E000 again and I'm not sure if I have messed it up by adjusting the station with the screwdriver.
Someone help me please!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm having this issue today! Managed to sort my first error code E001 buy 'bending the microswitch a tiny bit as advised on a thread on this site, I then got E000 which i sorted using the WIC reset program, after that said it was complete and all ink pads were reset I get E005 now! Related to the CR switch I touched earlier on, someone on here said to adjust the capping station timing using a screwdriver which I think I did, now I'm getting E000 again and I'm not sure if I have messed it up by adjusting the station with the screwdriver.
Someone help me please!
Did u manage to sorted out the issues. As got same issues with my dtg kiosk 3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.