T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in the dc/md/va area that is willing to print a few shirts for me? I'm considering purchasing a dtg printer and would like to test a few of my designs on one. I'll purchase the shirts and pay for the printing. I would like to find someone who is willing to let me visit there shop and see the process being done. I'll be on your time so let me know what works best for you. I would need someone who can print on dark shirts and a maximum size of at least 12-13" wide. Let me know if your interested. If all goes well I have business I would like to send your way. All my designs are vector designs. Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong section. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the forum on my phone.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Rodney. This is a start! It's a little out there from the "DMV" area but its worth checking out. Its tough finding someone in the dc metro area that does dtg. I feel like Ive exhausted google when someone probably has one in my back yard! Thanks again.

Amir

1 - 4 of 4 Posts