T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some advice from a DTG in Central Texas area. What do you set the humidity level to, and about how long do you have to wait between the white and color pass when printing. We are new to DTG, and we are having issues with bubbles coming through the color...even though we are waiting anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes...it is almost as if the white is still wet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

· Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Not sure if it matters or not but there is a small tradeshow coming up next week in Houston (NGN Connect). There will several DTG mfg's who will be there so I would suggest trying to make it to the show and speaking with the dealers/mfg's to see what advice they might offer also.

· Registered
12 Posts
Hi:

I would get back with your DTG manufacturer and see what their specs are. . . . I would presume in Texas that you would possibly need a dehumidifier and a barometer to adjust down the humidity to the specs. . . .

· Registered
276 Posts
I'm just curious to know exactly what you're aiming to do with your DTG Business. Are you focusing on providing bulk orders of shirts to local Businesses or a retail shop where people can come in and pick a design to have printed on demand? I tried messaging you instead of posting here but it said your inbox was full.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.