T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I am totally new to T-shirt Forums. I found it while doing a search to try and find out how to unclog my white ink lines in my MelcoJet DTG printer. I'm about to throw up my hands. I bought this printer almost a year ago, and, with pretty much no training have tried to learn to use it. I've already replaced the printhead once. I'm thinking these lines couldn't be TOTALLY clogged, because I've printed a shirt day before yesterday using white ink. HELP!!!

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
First off welcome to the forums..

some suggestions..utilized the search tool there are many helpful posts based on your printer. second, please read the forum guidelines (http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t4.html) these will save you from accidentally posting something you weren't suppose to post

Here are some helpful posts:
T-Shirt Forums - Search Results

describe in detail why you think your lines are clogged??? did you buy new? How long does it sit w/o printing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, it's not my 'lines' I think that are clogged now--I think it may be my printhead. There appears to be ink in the lines--I can pull it thru the dampers with a syringe. But I can't pull the ink thru the waste ink tube. I try to print at least a shirt a day, yesterday I didn't and now I'm running into this. I'm about to throw up my hands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts