T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I am building a flatbed DTG printer based on Epson SP4000 all most done all working able to print from default epson drivers just need to do the platen with height adjustable but coudlnt able to find any rip for Epson SP4000
to print on black t-shirts with option to print white layer was actually trying to build on 4800/80 but I got scared may be I cant do it so got the SP400 from local auction because it was cheap and really happy it works hopefully someone can advise me about the rip options .

THanks

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
You can contact eukon digital for EK Rip.
[email protected]
Cost about $850
You will not use the epson driver. IMHO you will never print well from an Epson driver on tshirts.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using T-Shirt Forums

Reactions: uxivicky

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi marty thanks for ur time but i checked on aliexpress didnt find any information about the the rip u mentioned there are plenty of cracked version avilable to download but dnt trust and never used any cracked software due to risking my data and viruses and malware and also as i do respect other work as well and and believe it to pay there work and all the aliexpress sellers are selling cracked version of it got the whiterip trial and its really good and thinking of to buy it

Supported plotters | WhiteRip

really good rip in my opinion

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.