T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi tshirtforum community!

can someone help me out here,im having this colour output problem.

im using Dtg base on epson 1390.
im using Partner Rip (china dtg supply with it)

seems like it wont print the correct colour,or maybe im missing few step?

this is my setting.

and this is the output

can we use other rip sofware for our dtg machine?

THX FOR UR TIME !

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update :

getting better after i do head cleaning and nozzle check..

are they anyway i can improve the colour output? its abit fade..
if u guys dont mind to share ur exp on this situation..

thx for ur time~

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
It looks more like a head clog to me. Looks like your yellow channel for sure and possible magenta. Do a nozzle test and compare it to what it should be and this will determine how much more you have to work on the head to get it unclogged.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi thx for the reply.

i already did cleaning head,what are u saying is..i have to do more then 1 time cleaning head?
is this have to do with ink level? coz my ink level is not all same level..some of them full some not..

i have another problem when printing on white t-shirt.For example i print text,they will be a shadow? but the design dont have any shadow on it.

here is the picture.

thx for the reply brother,I appreciate it..

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
You need to print a nozzle pattern. Look in your user's manual to see how to do this, it will show if you have clogged heads. As for the shadowy look, it appears maybe your print head is too far away from your shirt when printing.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi,that was fast reply..thx again..

ok i will do that tomorrow,since im at home already.

my flatbed to printer is about 3-4mm..is this ok?

this is another picture that i print.

[media]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1971/help2q.jpg[/media]

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
3-4 mm should be fine. I would check your nozzle test and if everything is firing ok, try printing in a higher resolution. It appears that your blacks aren't deep enough which could indicate not enough ink being laid down.

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
That should be high enough. I would look at the nozzle test and see where you are with head clogs etc.

As a side note, any time you have colors not printing correctly, do a nozzle test. This will show you the simplest way of determining if it's a head clog or something else.

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
Yeah, that's pretty bad. It looks like you are missing 2 channels completely and you have too many channels dropped out of 2 to 3 others. If you have any solution to soak the head in while parked in the capping station, I'd recommend doing that. If you don't have a solution that came with it, you can use straight ammonia with no dyes or perfumes. Pour some in the capping station and let the head park over it for about an hour, then run a head clean and a nozzle test to see where you are.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi jerid hill,how is ur day? hehe.

thx for the reply jerid,this help me alot.

cap station

this 1 right? lol..yes we have the head cleaning solution..

after put some solution,then put the print head back to home for 1 hour?

· Registered
119 Posts
hey roby just putt your cleaning solution in caping station or use syringe to push nozzle ink then do head clean, i think your ink so bad:rolleyes:,replace with resolute ink or dupont the problem will gone :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.