T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete business for sale in North East Texas. Low mileage Brother GT-541 direct to garment printer. Comes with stand on wheels. Just put new ink cartridges in. I got this setup from some friends that did not use it that much. I wanted to set this up for my children to use. They use it and it works great. It really is an amazing machine. They are not using it enough to justify keeping it around. Comes with Insta Graphics Systems heat press and press for caps. Janome Memory Craft 300E Embroidery machine. Sumacut d60 vinyl cutter. Choice of one of two nice computers. One with Windows XP and the other has Windows Vista. The Vista is loaded with Photoshop CS4 and the XP comes with complete CD set of Coral Draw. Also over 150 t-shirts and about 100 transfers. T-shrt rack and big corner desk. The one downside I was concerned about is that it doesn't print white, but it hasn't been an issue because of the quality on light colors. For about $1200 you could add the Swinger attachment and use the vinyl cutter for the screen and then print on all colors.
Complete setup for $15,900. I would possibly deliver up to 1000 miles for some gas money. I would also be open to an interesting trade plus some cash. Possible vehicle, even a older classic. I have pictures I will email or post later. Email me at [email protected]. or call me on my cell for any questions. 903-277-1742. Thanks and God Bless

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been asked how much for just the GT 541. I will take $12,500 for the printer. I will let the heat press, computer and t-shirts go with if you need them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The unit only has 2250 prints on it. I can send more pictures if needed. $12,500 get you everything, even s few things not listed. If you just need machine, we can work something out. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The unit has been sold! I appreciate all the interest. I still have the vinyl cutter and embroidery machine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts