T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a question about DTF and a color issue(?)

I hope this makes sense, but I recently got my DTF printer to start printing and the prints are coming out real nice. There’s just one thing that kinda frustrates me and I wanna know if this is common or an issue with the program? Maybe ICC Profiles?

I use PartnerRIP Pro (the software the seller gave me) and when there’s some blue + green color like turquoise, it makes the color a bright blue instead. I don’t use any ICC profile

As you can see in the color test, blue green colors aren’t really showing up. I don’t think it’s an issue with yellow since you can see it printed well here. And you might see a change of colors between the photos of the file vs. the actual print. It’s okay to me for other prints, it’s just very saturated. But with prints that has colors like turquoise, it’s a bit annoying.

These are the setting I’m using. Let me know if there’s something I need to change. Any suggestions will help a lot.

Oh, and I am new here. Seems like a nice place :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Did you ask the seller what the issue might be?
Thank you for the welcome!

I did, and they only asked if it’s an issue with yellow which it obviously isn’t. The seller isn’t much helpful as I asked many questions before and they answer one of them but never answer the rest. You literally have to push them to answer and sometimes it’s a vague answer. That is also frustrating. Which is why I moved to a forum to see if anyone else has a similar problem or maybe has an idea about what happened.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I don't use ICC profiles for printing shirts... I simply eyeball the colors.
I think the seller is right... Looks like you need to increase the yellow a little bit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts