T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My prints are vivid and the colors are bright and even immediately after printing. I let the print set for 15min then I powder and cure for 5min at 315. After that I press onto the fabric 23 sec at 315. After pressing onto the fabric my image looks antique like or faded. I’ve set my ink settings to 100% and it helped a little but I need ideas as to how to make them vivid and brighter. Thank you!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello! My prints are vivid and the colors are bright and even immediately after printing. I let the print set for 15min then I powder and cure for 5min at 315. After that I press onto the fabric 23 sec at 315. After pressing onto the fabric my image looks antique like or faded. I’ve set my ink settings to 100% and it helped a little but I need ideas as to how to make them vivid and brighter. Thank you!!
Try to reduce your pressing time to 12 sec.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Don't know much about DTF. Sounds like it will take more than 20mins to do 1 t-shirt? Is that correct? Seems way too long....
You can produce a shirt in less than a minute once you have the DTF transfers made. The time it takes to make a transfer will vary depending on your printer and how you apply and cure the powder. Slow converted desktop printers can take 20 minutes or more. High speed industrial DTF printers can produce transfer as fast a 15 seconds for a 11" x 12.5" transfer. In addition, DTF printers take time to maintain. The maintenance needs to be done every day and to keep your printer running well, you should be printing almost every day. If you are not making enough transfers to get a faster printer, you may be better off purchasing your transfers pre-made and ready to press.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts