T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
It is always hard when you can't see each product that goes out but what is important is that when you use a dropshipper that they stand behind their work and handle issues when they happen because no company is perfect but resolving the issues when they happen becomes important.

·
Registered
530 Posts
There are people looking for two or three different things here:

People who want a Print on Demand service.

And those who want Bulk Screen Printing they can order online. Like: Custom Ink

Lastly, those who want to connect with an actual wholesale screen printer, or a wholesale DtG printer, who will handle inventory and shipping for them. The classifieds here could be a good place to start asking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any drop shipping company's that any one would be willing to share would be great. Some of the drop ship t shirt screening company's seem to be expensive. Any private message that help help me understand setting a price that make the margin of a 14$ screened t-shirt make sense would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's been almost 2 years since my post on this topic. I decided to use Printful for my printing and shipping service. So far, they have been very reliable. I frequently order "samples" that I review for quality and fit. I did a bunch recently since I had to switch my product line from American Apparel to another brand. I am planning on selling these samples locally at a fair or craft show.

My t-shirts start at $18.95 retail (base cost of the shirt is $13). I don't need to make windfall profits since I want to grow my brand. Printful has a nice integration into my Woocomerce site, customer service has been great, and I like the digital printing they provide. On top of that, they are opening more locations so it cuts down on shipping costs for my customers. Although they are a print on demand business, I can still have a stock created if I wanted to keep some on hand.

So far I have been delighted using their services. They're a nice upgrade from using a company like CafePress or Zazzle, where I can't have any interaction with my customers. Most importantly, I don't have to master a new skill of printing t-shirts. I just have to know what a good quality printer produces. I stay educated, but I can spend my time on my other skills.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My brother used to do it with one of his sites. He did building plans for anything. He liked it after he got a good company to work with. If you have one that you cant trust you are in trouble. His problem was being short on plans and then it took for ever for the ship date. After he got his new company he didnt have a problem. Just do some research on the company before you use them.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.