T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a drop shipper for delivering t-shirts ordered off of your own independent website. I don't want to manage inventory and fulfill each order. If you know of hosting providers that offer eccomerce/shopping carts with fulfillment that would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Actually, I don't think spreadshirt does what he's talking about (but I could be wrong).

You may want to talk to your local screen printers to see if they can warehouse and do fulfillment for you.

[edited out]

Since we don't allow advertising on this forum, this might not be the best place for that question. It's too tempting for folks to post "visit my site, I do provide that service self promotional type posts" :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I checked out your site and notice that you are offering direct to garment printing. As there are several manufacturers for this type of equipment, I'm curious as to which one you purchased and how this is working out for you. This seems to be a great way to go for those offering small quantities of multiple designs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts