T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DHi everyone, I just purchased the DTG Kiosk II 2200, received it yesterday. I saw the earlier post regarding the driver download. I am still a little confused though I've been looking for the download all day. Can I download Epson 2200 stlylis software or is there something I am overlooking. I purchased it from SWF and they do not have a 24 hr tech support so I spoke with numberous personnel at Epson today and they don't know a thing about the DTG. I can't download my RIp Pro software until I have downloaded my driver

·
Banned
487 Posts
In the back of the Kiosk manual you shold find a cd that has the epson driver or they are on the rip pro cd. install one of those drivers.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info on the website. I'll give it a try in a few minutes. For some reason I didn't get the driver cd, only the rip pro cd

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the info on the website. I'll give it a try in a few minutes. For some reason I didn't get the driver cd, only the rip pro cd
Your Epson Drivers are on the RipPro cd. Insert the RipPro Cd into the CD drive and go to My Computer and Right click on the CD Drive and select explore. you will see the drivers in there, Just install the drivers for you particular windows operating system. (XP or Vista)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts