T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: heat press

It might be just me and i'm sure others will chime in but I wouldn't go for ebay. I first started my own business doing vinyl. Found what I thought was a nice kit on ebay and was a large machine for a good price. Looking back on it, the machine is ok but I would have never bought it. Insteads i'm now replacing it. I learned my lesson and now only buy through reputable companies. Some of the sponsors for this site do great business. I'm printables being one (thats who I got my mighty digital through) and coastal just to name a couple. Just my two pennies.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts

eBay has a lot of odd presses on there at cheap prices, but the quality is a bit dubious. If you're looking for a cheap press, you might try calling around locally to other t-shirt shops and screen printers and see if anyone has a used heat press for sale. You should be able to get one for 2-3 times cheaper than new, and if it's local you can check it out in person and save on shipping costs.

·
Registered
54 Posts

The bad reputation is not for eBay but the seller on eBay (check their feedback first). Most of those reputable sellers are also selling on eBay the same product and sometime at a lower cost.

I might find some good deal on eBay when you know what you are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts