T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent all day in downtown Los Angeles at the Cooper Building and the New Mart Building. My line is more of a casual line. Most of the companies in there seem a little upscale. Where are the casual reps downtown? Would this be in the California Mart Building?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi,

I know this is a very old post, but I am curious if you ever got your line off the ground and where did you find a rep? I just moved to Los Angeles to get my line going and am looking to find a rep.

Thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Rob,
I live in downtown LA and just getting going in the t-shirt business. I'd be interested in chatting with you sometime in DTLA to hear of your background and experience.
thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Chuck,

My Brand is called Bondi Buddha - see Bondi Buddha | Facebook. I have a website but it's being redesigned right now. I used to live in LA but went to live in Asia for a year - that's what inspired the creation of my brand. What about you? What is your line/t-shirts?

When I came back from Asia, i moved to FL... bad move! I was stuck there for over 2 years and just move to Huntington Beach a few days ago. I am now trying to really get my brand going. It's not easy. One of the problems I have is that stores love my line, but not my price. They want shirts for 6 to 8 usd... lol and they want quality. I haven't been downtown in ages, but I was thinking maybe I can find wholesales with better deals than I'm buying online. I am currently using Cygnus 4.5 once ring spun cotton shirts. They are really soft and wash well, but are not high-end. Let know what you are up to.

Rob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Rob,
I like your shirts. Very cool.
Ya, I'd like to run my prospective line by you and would value your feedback. I'm really new to all this. But I'm excited at getting it going.
Could I give you a call sometime?
thanks,
Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts