T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following a facebook advertising promoting this t-shirt:

http://www.boredpanda.com/hidden-pocket-cat-t-shirt-rip-n-dip

I ended up on www.teezily.com, where they sold it (and still sell it) at around 30€.

I bought it, but when the shipment arrived I had a very bad surprise: the pocket was just STAMPED on the t-shirt! So no flippin' at all!

Since it was clearly not the design I bought, I wrote to their support address, but this was their answer:

"Thank you for contacting Teezily support, regarding the follow-up of the pocket design you have received, reference number ****

Teezily is a platform that allows the individual creator to create designs and sell them on our website, we only provide the shirts, printing & shipping.

Unfortunately, the creator of the pocket design tshirts had been falsely advertising the product on Facebook as we do not have any control over what is posted on their page.

Teezily is not held responsible for what is posted on FB by the individual creator for which is the reason why we are unable to refund you.

We had since then terminated the campaign from the Teezily website.

Thank you for your understanding,

Kind regards."

In the end, they claim they had absolutely no control on the designs they are selling on their own website!

I think they're either part of the fraud or just incompetent and careless.

Either way, I guess they can't be trusted!

Hope this will prevent other people to lose their money.

Ciao!
Nicola.

Edit: sorry, don't know how to fix the link!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Following a facebook advertising promoting this t-shirt:

Pocket Cat T-Shirts With A Hidden Surprise | Bored Panda

I ended up on www.teezily.com, where they sold it (and still sell it) at around 30€.

I bought it, but when the shipment arrived I had a very bad surprise: the pocket was just STAMPED on the t-shirt! So no flippin' at all!

Since it was clearly not the design I bought, I wrote to their support address, but this was their answer:

"Thank you for contacting Teezily support, regarding the follow-up of the pocket design you have received, reference number ****

Teezily is a platform that allows the individual creator to create designs and sell them on our website, we only provide the shirts, printing & shipping.

Unfortunately, the creator of the pocket design tshirts had been falsely advertising the product on Facebook as we do not have any control over what is posted on their page.

Teezily is not held responsible for what is posted on FB by the individual creator for which is the reason why we are unable to refund you.

We had since then terminated the campaign from the Teezily website.

Thank you for your understanding,

Kind regards."

In the end, they claim they had absolutely no control on the designs they are selling on their own website!

I think they're either part of the fraud or just incompetent and careless.

Either way, I guess they can't be trusted!

Hope this will prevent other people to lose their money.

Ciao!
Nicola.

Edit: sorry, don't know how to fix the link!
you can't blame the print company for a mistake or misprint that the seller did. All we do is print what people send us. If it was me and all I got was a design that had no pocket design then I'm only printing what was paid for and agreed on. You need to get your refund from the person selling the shirt. Say they sold 200 shirts. That means they have to refund 200 orders. And take a loss on now 200 No good shirts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, maybe technically I can't sue them and maybe I won't get a refund from paypal, I don't know, I'm not a lawyer.

But I can and I will blame them because you have to check the product you're selling! Would you sell a shirt with the picture of Hitler cutting babies' heads with a blade? Or something worst? I don't think so. I'm kind of a collector, buying tees for ages and I've never seen this before.
A good company would check designs in a matter of quality and ethic. This design is terrible in all respects. Even the stamp is very low in quality.

So in the end, even if they're innocent they were still careless. I think customers like me should not trust them and buy from other more trustable websites.

·
Registered
729 Posts
That website looks completely fishy. They are selling shirt designs that say things like

"This shirt is from an awesome son kid's name here" lol.

I don't even believe them when they say their site is comprised of shirt designs by independent designers. It looks like you can buy a couple custom shirts but there is no design upload process. This isn't like teespring.

Bring it up with PayPal, get your money back. Do you have a screenshot or link to the original ad? Check your browser history it may help back up your claim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That website looks completely fishy. They are selling shirt designs that say things like

"This shirt is from an awesome son kid's name here" lol.

I don't even believe them when they say their site is comprised of shirt designs by independent designers. It looks like you can buy a couple custom shirts but there is no design upload process. This isn't like teespring.

Bring it up with PayPal, get your money back. Do you have a screenshot or link to the original ad? Check your browser history it may help back up your claim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly, no screenshot. I checked through my browser history but unfortunately, both ad and product page had disappeared. Very convenient for them, right?

I'll stick to teetee.eu and qwertee.com from now on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.