T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

My first post, though i have to admit that i have read most of the forum for help and inspiration. :) A VERY BIG THANK YOU to everyone, i can honestly say your help and advice has been invaluable.

My post is simply for other newbies who are thinking of just giving up (like i was)... If i can do it so can you....

The pictures i have posted are purley for educational purposes (for me) and i do not sell or intend to sell these. I have posted these pictures to show what is possible with a sheet of vinyl and a cutter. Mine is a Graphtec CE5000-60. I'm amazed at what it can cut and how it can cut... these are only 3-5 cms..

Thanks again guys

·
Registered
583 Posts
Great work, Ameerlatif, with perseverance come success. Good inspiration to other newbies. Good luck in your endeavors.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Teach,PJ for your comments

The vinyl i have used is the Stahls Cad Cut Premium.... I'm located in the UK so i order from TargetTransfers.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Ameerlatif
i just do the same with you, just start my own t-shirt biz, with flex too..
i do with artcut 2005, coreldraw, and photoshop, also Redsail and chemica flex
(not intention to promo.. but if you interest to see and give some input for improvement .. pm me ok..)

and don't give up is the right word, especially for newbie like me... i do agreee with you..
hope you get your success tooo..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts