T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to register a domain name....
omg ever try to finda the domain you want?? every damn possible combinations already taken!!!! im also trying to come up with a name that sticks with people.

sooo what do you think about this domain name

jedera.com

pronounced juh-deh-ruh

any feedback is great oh and if you have a way of coming up with cool unique domain names please reply

k, thanx

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
mrjaddd said:
sooo what do you think about this domain name
I don't like it. Completely meaningless. Maybe you can make it work (it's not like "Google" used to mean anything), but it doesn't have any inherent appeal.

mrjaddd said:
jedera.com

pronounced juh-deh-ruh
Pronounced that way to you maybe - not necessarily to your customers (personally it looks like jed-err-a to me, and may look like yaydayrah to someone else).

mrjaddd said:
if you have a way of coming up with cool unique domain names please reply
If I had that I'm quite sure I would be rich :) Unfortunately it's extremely hard to do.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I haven't bought any domains in a while, but I remember that http://www.nameboy.com was a great place if you wanted to "make" a creative name. Also remember to check out the section of expired and expiring domains.

There are also sites out there that will do it for you, but I believe most of them ask for a fee.

·
Registered
175 Posts
it's not like "Google" used to mean anything
The name "Google" originated from a misspelling of "googol,which refers to a 1 followed by one-hundred zeros.

I think a lot depends on your targeted customer if you could give an indication then I sure we could come up with a few ideas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts