T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do you charge for sublimated dog tags, to include the chains? I ordered them from Conde.
I have used the Unisub, #U5588, 20 of them,white front aluminum. The nicer tags.
It is for a fund raiser that I am already donating to, and another person ordered these from me to donate to the cause. I have already donated tee shirts and want to be fair to myself.
Any input is appreciated. Last time I charged only $3 as my donation, but I can't keep doing this or I will not be very profitable!
Thank you!

· Registered
148 Posts
I have also though about selling custom dog tags. In order for me to get a starting position on pricing, I went to Esty and looked at what pricing structures were for these items. I am still doing some research and looking at my costs to determine if I can do this and make a profit. So you might start there to get some ideas on prices. I am sure there are other sites like Esty that you could research.
Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.