T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doesn´t start, all lamps flashes

Beetween two printing two shirt my T-jet just stopped. When I restarted it all lamps flashes (quite slow). I have cleaned the encoder strip but that doesn´t help. What can this be?

· Registered
5,861 Posts
Re: doesn´t start, all lamps flashes

Resetting the waste counter only needs to be done every few months. As you saw, it is a very quick and easy process. There is no harm to the printer to reset the waste counter as often as you wish. I have many customers doing it once a month, simply as a preventive measure.

One word of warning. Most T-Jet 1 and 2 owners have the external waste bottle. If you do not, and are using the internal waste tank pad, you should keep a regular eye on the internal tank and change the pad when it starts looking full.

Harry

· Registered
94 Posts
Re: doesn´t start, all lamps flashes

Hey Harry-
I've got a copy of the "adjustment program" but can't you do the same function from FastRip? Launch Fastrip/Printers dropdown/Manage Printers/ Pick your t-jet then click the little printer looking icon - Printer Properties / then use the Reset Ink Pad Counter option. It also has the head test patteren, normal head cleaning and the forcefull head cleaning also in there. and it all works in Vista (boo vista:)).
Whatcha think?

Thomas @ Ka-blam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.