T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Virginia T's has a month order requirement? I am in the process of getting an account and was just curious. Also, if anyone has any input on Virginia T's prices I would like to hear. Thanks

·
Registered
285 Posts
We get case pricing on everything...no minimums. Prices are pretty good but when Sanmar or some of the other guys run specials you can get tees cheaper.

·
Registered
721 Posts
No, they don't have a minimum that I'm aware of. I haven't really looked at their tee prices...I get my tees from Sanmar, or sometimes Golden State Apparel (when I need to will call for a rush order, or I need the Ladies Gildan). I got an account at Virginia T's for the retro bowling shirts, and their Speed Zone race gear.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I tend to like the large variety from VirT's.

However, I think Heritage Sportswear has the best pricing on T's but then again shipping cost and time from the supplier to your business I feel is very important when deciding who to order from.;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have ordered as few as three tshirts from them and gotten case pricing. I only live about 15 miles from the Virginia warehouse so it saves me a lot in shipping to pick up in person. I have found the prices to be comparable to SanMar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts