T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was reading that the workforce 2760 uses up a lot a lot of ink is that just a settings that these users have it on or does anyone on here on a Workforce 2760 that they love and how does it work for heat transfer paper I'm thinking of getting that I was going to order the Epson Stylus c88 but I'm seeing that the workforce 2760 is cheaper and I compared them on Best Buy in the workforce can do everything in the stylus can do nothing but photo prints so I'm just wondering the ink quality and how much it uses up is it worth it? Any help or advice appreciated! Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

· Administrator
18,443 Posts
The c88 is, like, 10 years old. I'm surprised it's still being sold. No creature comfort like wireless printing, right?

You're going to find all the Epson's print the same. Buy based on printer features.

I have mentioned already in another one of your threads that a feature to consider is the availability of refillable carts. C88 has it, not sure about the 2760.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The c88 is, like, 10 years old. I'm surprised it's still being sold. No creature comfort like wireless printing, right?

You're going to find all the Epson's print the same. Buy based on printer features.

I have mentioned already in another one of your threads that a feature to consider is the availability of refillable carts. C88 has it, not sure about the 2760.
Yes I'm doing more research and reading now lol i replied back on my other post. Thank you so much for your help this is harder than I thought to buy a printer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.