T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
How does Cafe Press do it? They are dye-sub right? but they advertise their some of their shirts as

"Our 100% cotton, women's long sleeve tee is preshrunk, durable and guaranteed. Constructed of mid-weight jersey, it's just the right weight for layering. Side seamed construction provides a perfect shape, for a contoured but loose fit."

What's up with that?

·
Registered
158 Posts
My son has a Red Hot Chilli Peppers T-Shirt with a two color design on the front... It says it's 100% cotton on the tag. There is NO hand or very very very little... It is a white shirt... ???? any ideas as to what this is? Maybe the ink T-Bot was speaking of?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Check this out ChromaBlast especially if you're in Canada. I'd really love to hear from someone who has used this system. It sounds interesting but kinda expensive... $100 for 100 sheets! With dye-sub you can do other things.. mugs and stuff, but, this does cotton shirts which I really like... hmmm pros and cons I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.