T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to Rhinestoning. I have a US Cutter MH series cutter and the vinyl part is going great. Keeping very busy!

However, I have bought everything for Rhinestoning and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if this is the wrong software.

I create my word and size, then choose my stone size and it makes a mess! it also isn't showing nice, round circles.

Can anyone help please!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call your vendor for tech support. SCAL is in my opinion upper level of hobbyist software. That is just my opinion. I tried it. ..... didn't like and sold it so I really can't help on use

Charles: I am starting to dislike it very much, not just for rhinestones, but it seems entry level when I am trying to design something.

Can you tell me a good software that would work for both vinyl design and rhinestones that isn't going to cost a fortune? I am just starting up. Thanks! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Charles: I am starting to dislike it very much, not just for rhinestones, but it seems entry level when I am trying to design something.

Can you tell me a good software that would work for both vinyl design and rhinestones that isn't going to cost a fortune? I am just starting up. Thanks! ;)
BTW: I did call tech support and twice they told me to "play around with it". I've been doing that! I even bought fonts and they still don't work. I would love some help if you have time for emails ;)

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
In my opinion the best value in starting out Winpcsignpro. It is a full fledged design and cutting program with drivers for over 400 cutters. Probably sub $300. A bit higher odds Oobling, around $600-$700 and about double that is digital art solutions smartcut pro

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my opinion the best value in starting out Winpcsignpro. It is a full fledged design and cutting program with drivers for over 400 cutters. Probably sub $300. A bit higher odds Oobling, around $600-$700 and about double that is digital art solutions smartcut pro

Alright, don't laught, but I can't even find a place to buy Winpcsignpro.

Also, do you use this? do you have problems with it cutting stones oval and not round?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.