T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem that I have posted on the CC forums for almost 2 weeks and cannot get any help on. :(

For some reason I cannot login to my admin section from my browser. I keep getting errors stating that I'm using the wrong username or password. And when I try to change the password, I never recieve the e-mail.

This is getting VERY frustrating. I don't know how to get into my shop to make changes!

The only thing I can think of is that when I created my site, I didn't have my domain name transferred yet. So I created everything using the IP address. Is there some file I need to tweak to get it running again?

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
CubeCart has an amazing community. I suggest you go to the CubeCart forums and ask your question.
I think he already tried that:

I have a problem that I have posted on the CC forums for almost 2 weeks and cannot get any help on.
Try downloading your /includes/global.inc.php file and see what values are there. It should include your URL where you have cubecart installed.

Also, here is a FAQ from their support pages with the answer:
https://www.cubecart.com/site/helpdesk/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=25

1 - 5 of 5 Posts