T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to start a tshirt company and I am obsessed with the material that Wildfox and Free city uses. I have been looking every where but cannot find who manufactures them. I know that Wildfox makes there shirts in the US.

Even if you know what kind of material they use and where i can find similar styles/ material can you please help me out.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
THANKS

· Registered
2 Posts
I am looking to start a new company and I love the material that Wildfox and Butter supersoft use. Is it possible to find out who manufactures them?

Even if you know what kind of material they use and where i can find similar styles/ material can you please help me out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

THANKS

· Registered
31 Posts
what can you do once you look up the RN number?

for example i looked one up from a certain clothing company and it basically told me that the clothing company has their own factory so would it be futile to call the company and see if they are willing to manufacture my clothes as well?

· Administrator
18,946 Posts
what can you do once you look up the RN number?

for example i looked one up from a certain clothing company and it basically told me that the clothing company has their own factory so would it be futile to call the company and see if they are willing to manufacture my clothes as well?
Not futile at all. Give it a shot. They just might private label their shirts and you would never know unless you asked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.