T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering trying out the private label brand from SanMar Port & Company and wanted to know if anyone knew what mill makes the shirts.

Knowing the mill will give me an idea of what kind of shirt to expect without having to purchase them and possibly waste money/be disappointed.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Their sizing options are unbeatable. Almost all of the colors they offer come in sizes up to a 6XL as well as having a youth companion to go with it.

As clsgraphics2100 the Gildan or Jerzees alternatives really can't quite come close to the feel and weight of the shirts.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I agree the PC61 is my favorite shirt to use right now. Never knew it was a Hanes.
The ONLY complaint I can make about them is that if Sanmar runs out of a specific size you can not get them from another vendor, unlike the Gildan 2000 that you can get from dozens of vendors.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Hanes Beefy T is 6.1oz, but ring spun. I don't think the PC61 is so it would closer compare to a 6.1oz Gildan 2000. Talk to your SanMar Rep. They have great reps and I was told they are made by hanes.

You know I don't know who my rep would be. I've done a lot of business with them over the past 2 years just through their web site.

The only times I have called in were once to dispute a shipping charge and once to request case pricing for my account.

Since then, they have pretty much been one of my major sources of blanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
You know I don't know who my rep would be. I've done a lot of business with them over the past 2 years just through their web site.

The only times I have called in were once to dispute a shipping charge and once to request case pricing for my account.

Since then, they have pretty much been one of my major sources of blanks.
Call Monty Mims 800-346-3369 ex4648 and find out who the rep for your area is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know this will jinx us, but in the last 7+ years working closely with SanMar, we haven't had that happen. Knock on wood.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts